20060916

Finally Final

Today I had to go and take my final for my Rock and Roll History class. It is over and I managed a 82% in the class even though the last few weeks I slacked like you would not believe.

Anyway, while I was out I decided that it was a good time to get my hair trimmed. I was traumatized by my last hair cut and this one, I figured wouldn't be bad. So I asked for a little more than I originally wanted cut off, and ended up with super short- no more curls- hair. I am a little sad, but know that it will grow out, and everything will be ok. I don't feel like crying and so that is a positive sign for my hairstyle. In some ways the more hair that comes off, the more liberated I feel. I do want my curls back. I want to have it all the same length and have curls all over. So I will wait, and maybe by Christmas I will have the hair I want. (Fingers crossed!) This short is why I think I didn't know how curly my hair really is, because I cut it this short (or shorter) from around when I graduated high school until Rhayn was born. Ok, that is really only 5 years, but in high school I kept it in a pony tail, or braided or washed it the night before and brushed in it flat in the morning before school, or maybe it really is because it wasn't this curly until after having children.

Gwennie has diaper rash, so she is taking soaks in the sink to make sure there is no poo left on her poor bottom. Also she gets naked time afterwards. Its a good thing that today was not the day Dacheese and I were trying to take pics of the babes. This morning I was getting into the shower, so I took Gwennie's diaper off, and turned on the water. By the time it was warm, and I was in the shower, she had peed on the floor, but I didn't know it. I said "Come here Gwennie" and she started to walk towards me, slipped in her own urine and scratched her nose with the Aquafresh for kids toothpaste bottle she had in her hands. I didn't realize she was really hurt until she was in the shower nursing as I stood in the spray because she wouldn't stop crying. That was when I finally looked at her nose and noticed the scrape. Poor Bug, she is covered in ant bites, bruises and scratches.

1 comment:

Lil said...

Love the new do - it looks great! I too loose all my curls when I cut mine short...but alas I become meloncholy about 'em and always grow 'em back!

Hope Gwennie is ok!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...