20060825

Explosion

I feel like a balloon, filling with air about to pop. Only the air, well, its hot, as in anger. I feel like I am going to explode with anger. I am trying to keep it in, trying to tune it out, and the more I try to avoid and ignore it, the hotter it gets. I take deep breaths, I count to ten, I leave the room. But none of it makes the anger go away. Its deep inside, this balloon of anger, its hidden deep. Yet I want to slowly let it ease out. I don't want the explosion that I feel is eminent. I want to be calm.

Maybe I am about to get the old hag back? Maybe I am in need of some serious ME time? I don't know what it is, all I know is that I need it to happen, like yesterday.

All day I have felt this pressure in my abdomen, like gas, and its painful. It adds to the irritation that I am feeling towards my family. Will, he is being annoying. He is too happy (I hate saying that, but when he is in a good mood, he is like a kid in a candy shop, so obnoxious) and I want him to hold me, but instead he bounces my head when I try to snuggle him. Rhayn refuses to be calm. She wants to play and I need her to relax so I can relax. Gwennie? Well she is so busy right now, she climbs on the table, then she is chasing a kitty. Then she is hurt and needs to be held. RIGHT. NOW. And she has diaper rash, because she is also a ball of irritable gassiness, and has pooped so much today.

I have two chapters to read as I have been slacking in my class. So its more stuff I am worrying about. Tomorrow night we are supposed to go to a party for Will's OCS graduation, and that means leaving Gwennie with someone (my parents Thank you mama, I love you!) while we go. I need to leave her, really I do. But I hate to do it, and also its not going to be fun I think, because its the Army folk and well they will get drunk and talk Army talk, and I will probably have to drive a drunk-ass Will home. Yeah, fun. (Do you see the sarcasm DRIPPING from those two words?)

Deep Breaths, Deep Cleansing breaths, right? Like in Yoga? I need to relax, let my muscles relax, and be calm, I can feel all of the tension in my shoulders and how can I let it go? Oh, and did I mention the house is a mess? And that I feel creative, like ideas to sew, and haven't had the time all week? I am trying to get into a routine, but so far its been hard. I am sure it will all be ok, and maybe tomorrow I will wake up feeling like a new woman, I can hope, right?

3 comments:

Elise said...

Just keep Will away from your potted plants :)

leaner said...

There are NO potted plants in our house! Hopefully he isn't quite that drunk, lol, but his army buddy did a good job getting him a bit more vershnicken than he meant to get.

Lil said...

DOnt you just HATE that kind of anger?! IT's so frustrating because there seems to be absolute no outlet for it!!

Yoga breaths are good...escaping outside is good, punching a pillow is good...or a good cry always works for me. Failing that, I'll take RESCUE REMEDY, a Bach Flower remedy that helps take the edge off of any emotional turmoil - I even give it to my 18mth old daughter when she's having one of THOSE fits that only children are allowed to do! If you want more info about it, let me know! Hang in there mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...