20060708

Migraine

Last night I had a migraine, it felt like a rubber band wrapped around my brain and someone was plucking it near my left temple. Ouch. It made me so nauseous and uncomfortable and I wanted to cry, but I know from past experience that is a no-no. The tears cause my mucous membranes to swell and make it hurt even more.

Will gets migraines, too. His are often Barometric Pressure Migraines, which means he can track the barometric pressure and maybe treat them before they get bad. Mine have NO trigger that I know of, no correlation to storms, my menstruation, or anything. And I get auras they are awful and I often get them while I am out. Its like sun spots blocking part of my view and I know I need to get home into the dark as quickly as possible (and asleep if I can, or I will regret it!)

I feel better this morning, but last night had an awful time sleeping. Plus Will had to be up and out of here by 3 am. Ouch, I sort of remember him leaving.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...