20060621

Updates.

This illness keeps dragging. At least Bug's fever is down, but she is still tossing and turning all night, having a hard time sleeping. She also has the worst case of diaper rash from all the pooping that amoxicillin is making her do. The side affects state that it may cause mild diarrhea, and it has. Her poor bum is red and raw. I can't change her enough. It is another time I am totally glad for cloth. She would be burning through pack after pack of disposable diapers right now. As it is, she is going through about 12 a day. I ordered some more motherease one size, to I can return TLC's that she lent me. (The blue dot ones!)

Anyway. last night I made Will watch the girls so I could take a relaxing bath, mind you- its hot out but I NEEDED that time alone. I NEEDED to be able to lock a door and turn inward. I got out of there feeling more refreshed than I have in a week. It was wonderful. It is too bad that Rhayn was in the corner when I got out, after having hit her daddy. She does it occasionally, not to me, just him. He always says "You better not hit me." Like it is a dare, and when she does he gets mad. That is out of context, she was threatening to hit him before he "dared" her. But I would think he would figure it out after a while, then again I am on the outside looking at the situation.

Well, I need to get out of the house, so we are headed to the library to return books and then to the grocery store. I need to make Will some food to leave in the refrigerator while we are gone, so he has meals when he gets home from work. Yes, I am that type of wife. I like to make him food, I enjoy cooking MOST of the time. Last night we had chicken soup with dumplings and pineapple upside down cake. It was tasty. I think I am going to make him a lasagne for the week. He may not like eating it more than a few days, but its hearty and easy and stores well. Its really only 3 work nights and his friend will be visiting from Washington (he is stationed at Fort Lewis) on Monday for about 2 weeks.

In 2 weeks Ender will be home, too. I am looking forward to visiting with him, and hearing about New York. The last time I talked to him he told me that he hit a deer, I think, and it was snowing. It must have been in December. I am glad he calls our mom so we all know how he is. I just wish he could have been home for the reunion!

The picture is from a few weeks ago when we took Bug on the carousel at the zoo for the first time. I just wanted to add a picture, since my blog was getting rather bland to look at! (and hey you can all look at one of my tattoos.)

1 comment:

abeNanna said...

ender called tonight and we talked for awhile. He is excited about coming home and knows where he will go in August. Back to Baghdad where he says they will be staying in a trailer, a cake station according to him. Hope Gwennie is feeling a lot better by Friday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...