20060210

Bad Dream

I think I have been affected by Cur's death more than I wanted to admit. Last night I had this dream:

I was out with Will and the girls. We were arguing (and it was heated and I was really mad about something.) I was holding Rhayn's hand as we crossed a street but she slipped her hand out of mine like she has done so many times before. She stopped walking while Will and I finished crossing. I turned to yell at her just in time to see a car hit her- dead on. She flew across the street and bounced off of another car.

I woke up at that point, it was 2 am, and I lay in bed waiting for my heart beat to slow to a point that I might fall back asleep. I would close my eyes and replay the horror. I would keep them open and it was all I could think of. I have no idea how much time went by before I was able to finally pass back into dreamland. All I know is that it was awful and I can't believe how vivid and miserable that dream made me. I just hope it doesn't become a recurring nightmare.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...