20051209

Well back again

For some reason Bug keeps spitting up and seems to be not feeling super. The worst part is that she really wants to be in the swing! I mean I will hold her and cradle her, and feed her. But she will start fussing so I will walk and move and dance and sing. Nothing really helps- then I set her in the swing for a minute and BAM she is calm.
SO I guess, Thanks dacheese! The swing has been a bit of a lifesaver today! (Gave me time to vacuum the house- which it really needed! Without a fussy pants attached to me the WHOLE time!)
I wonder if she is going to get fussier and Madder will become more calm? My SIL said at about 2 months her twins personalities seemed to flip flop- one was high maintenance at birth and at 2 months he started to calm down, then the other who had been calm needed attention (and still does!) So only time will tell, but I am hoping- for dacheese's sake- that Madder calms down and becomes a delightful baby! (I am sure she will once she can be on the move!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...