20050816

Working hard or hardly working?


I have decided today was a cleaning day, so I got up and started busting ass to get stuff clean. I am pretty happy with my progress so far.

It feels good to get the kitchen floor mopped, and to smell the cleanness of it. I can't believe what a slacker I have been lately! But I think that its been because I just wanted to sit around.

The reality of life is starting to hit me. We will have a baby in a month or so. Someone new is coming to join our family, and I am so not prepared! I am not sure where to even start to get ready! I know that if she came today, we would be ok (besides her being premature and in the hospital maybe, but I don't think that will happen.) I have all of the main stuff I need for her birth and for her. I have some diapers, I have wipes, and most importantly- I have my breasts. That really is all she'll need. Clothes, well those are so optional, right? A car seat? Well I can send Will out to pick one up. (I just need to decide which one to get.) What else is needed?

Things I want to get done before she comes:
-carpet shampooed
-buy a freezer (so we can have some food stored and I won't have to go to the store)
-get a car seat
-spend some quality time with Will (a date night, just me and him and hopefully Rhayn will go stay at grayma's so we can lay around all morning and not be awoken at 7 am by someone telling us its morning because the sun is up!)
-wash all blankets, clothes for baby

I am sure there is more. For now I am going to get back to cleaning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...