20050702

later on....

Well they delivered the bedroom set and it is beautiful! I love it, only they did NOT put the bed together properly so I called the movers and am hoping that they can make it out here again today to fix it. The bed is a california king and the slats that hold teh bed up are wood. They have a center support that is not connected so then the movers helped me move teh bed over- it fell. I understand that ONLY it CLEARLY shows that it is supposed to be attached with something on the diagram. ALSO there is a box of slats that they didn't put on, and if they had flipped the paper over they would have seen what that box of slats goes to! GRRR....

Did I mention how HUGE the armoire is? Its so massive and Will was worried about our 27 inch tv NOT fitting in there? OH man- its dwarfed by the utter magnitude of wood surrounding it! I am so looking forward to laying in bed and staring at my massive piece of furniture... HAHA I am an adult! My bedroom DOES look good!

Only 4 more hours before we go and pick up Will at the airport. I am really looking forward to that! He'll be home, and he has a few days off before having to go back to work! WHOO HOO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...