20050701

July, already?

I can not believe today was the first day of July. This year and this pregnancy are flying by so quickly that I feel like my head is spinning!

My dh comes home tomorrow, I am glad too! I really need some more adult contact, and I would really like a hug! I knew the 2 weeks would fly by, but those first few days were still difficult.

Thank goodness that is over.

I am officially in the third trimester now (i think.) I am at 27 weeks. "Congratulations! At the end of this week, you will have finished the second trimester already!" Yup- Its going by so quickly I'll be writing my birth story before we all know it! Aren't you all excited? I know I am!
This is what is going on with the baby this week----
During this week, the brain continues its rapid growth, and the lungs continue to grow. Eyelids begin to open, and the retinas begin to form. The baby will grow over 1/2 inch this week and will be about 1 1/3 feet long (from crown of head to the toes or 9.6 inches from crown to rump)!

I really think baby had that growth spurt they are talking about last night! I feel bigger today and yesterday I was weighing about 139, today I hit 143! What the?! I also just have been feeling bigger the past few days!

I did finally have my first official craving. I wanted some hashbrowns covered in cheese so badly last night that I actually cooked them at 9:30. It really seemed to hit the spot and I felt better. It was really the cheese I wanted. I ahve been craving melted cheese all week. But that was like a "I NEED and MUST HAVE HASHBROWNS" feeling. It was quite strange. I knwo with Rhayn I craved Denny's buffalo chicken strips. mmmm that sounds pretty good right now!

Well I suppose its bed time. Not really- but I need to rest. Tomorrow will be a big day of getting hte house in order. its fairly clean. but I want it pretty much spotless for dh's homecoming (so I can relax and enjoy him being home!!! Without htinking "i should really do the dishes.")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...