20050724

Going on Vacation!

Well we leave first thing in the morning and I am mostly packed and ready to go. I am hoping it will be fun and I know the easiest way to make it fun is to MAKE myself have fun!

I am not really overly excited about going to Disneyland. I am more excited about the drive (don't ask me- I love long drives! ROAD TRIP!)

This is Will and my first real vacation together. I was hoping it would be just the 3 of us. I know we will have fun with his brother and his family, but it will be about all of us and we have to do what they want to do as well.

I guess I really don't have much to say- except I really hope my headache goes away before tomorrow! I am about to go lay on the couch and nap... *yawn* maybe my head will feel better after that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...