20041219

what is wrong with me?!

I just feel like the world is out to get me. Its an awful feeling. The past few days I have been an awful person. Snapping and generally unpleasant to be around. Its like PMS only worse! I thought my period was going to start... but it still hasn't and I think that is worrying me. I don't think I am pregnant, I took a test last night and it was negative. So where is the old hag? I thought she was here a few days ago! ARGH! I know my cycles are not regular or anything but usually I can tell. My breasts still hurt- but I am not bleeding. Its so frustrating!

Yesterday, my husband told me to go out and see a movie or something. I went shopping and came home more stressed out that I was before I left. Today I want to go for a drive. I think we need some family time out of the house. But I am sure that Will is to busy today.

Oh there is that depression again. I feel like no one cares. I mean, not that I would, but last night I was so sure that my husband would be better off without me! I don't think my daughter would be, but then again- the way I have been acting lately- she would. I just feel mean. I feel stress I have no patience.... why!?

I think I should have stayed in bed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...