20170629

Back in the fall I decided I was going to get in shape. I started running a little and doing mad amounts of squats. Then I added in planks and crunches.

At some point my back started to hurt. It started to ache when I lay down at night. I would lay there whimpering until it relaxed and I could sleep. I took medicine to deal.

I stopped working out and hoped if I rested it I would get better. It didn't.

I finally saw my doctor about it. An x-ray and MRI later I was sent to a neurosurgeon. He also did an x-ray. At this point I've been in pain for nearly 6 months.

I hurt my back, I have to take it easy. I am going to get a steroid injection in a month to see if it helps. Until then?

Ibuprofen and rest.

It sucks. I was so happy with my body.


And since I'm down for the count, I'm going to get my bunion taken care of, because that's also causing me more passion these days.

Getting old blows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...