20131105

5 months

Dearest Abigail,
You are now 5 months old. It's amazing how fast time flies for me.
This month you've learned to roll over and laugh. You feel asleep alone at night. I lay you down and you fuss a bit or talk or roll around and then you are asleep. Usually I get a little while before you want to nurse. I'm so grateful that you are such a good sleeper. It has made my life easier as I've dealt with having two small children and two bigger ones.
You weigh 16 pounds. You look so big to me, but then sometimes you also seem so tiny. You have such fast cheeks. I love to kiss then.
I adore your smell. I adore the way you smile with your whole body.
I bought a bumbo and you sit in it while taking baths with Natalie. You love her so much. You smile biggest for her. I know that you will always love her most.

My sweet fourth baby girl... My sweet one. I never knew I wanted you. I never knew that my life would include 4 daughters. But I can't imagine it any other way.

Love,
Your mama

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...