20111110

Gratitude Day 10

I am grateful that, for the most part, my kids are healthy. Sure we pick up illnesses, colds, flues, and the like.

Rhayn has been to the hospital only a few times, once to be born, once to have her cleft palate surgery and one trip to the ER because she hit her head and it was a little bigger than I was comfortable with.

Gwen has only been to the urgent care once when she was wee because of a high fever.

Natalie has never been to the hospital or urgent care, though I have been more worried about her little issues than the other two. Her hematoma, her strange feet, her weird noises, her upper lip tie, her slight (barely there) case of eczema, all of that has worried me, but she is healthy.

I am so thankful for that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...