20111024

Last night I got little sleep. I went to bed at my normal time. I even did my normal things- read for a little while and watched a little television. But my brain would. not. shut. off. I felt like the world was pressing down on me. I felt like tomorrow would bring a tragedy and I could possibly stop it, if only I could figure out what it was.

I had taken a nap earlier in the day and maybe that hindered my sleep. I had also nearly fallen asleep while snuggling with Will on the couch watching Antiques Roadshow before heading off to bed.

Around 1 ish, I had dozed off and had a sort-of dream about Will wrecking on the way to Sierra Vista. He usually leaves the house around 4:30am so I knew he'd still be sleeping on the couch. (Again, this is because our bed is too soft and gives him back pain.) I picked up Natalie, and we went to sleep on the couch by him.

It worked. I suppose I just needed to be near him. I miss slumbering next to him. I look forward to the day we can buy a new mattress and be bed buddies again.

When he left, I took Natalie and headed back upstairs to try and sleep until my alarm went off at 6:11.

Yawn. Its going to be a very long day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Someone on facebook was saying how much they loved taking melatonin. I don't know a thing about it, but maybe you could look into it for something to help you get through these few weeks?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...