20110711

Weekly Gratitude


This week I am grateful for
~Will. He is currently in Sierra Vista working. I know he doesn't want to be away from us. But for the betterment of our family he is. Also we have no idea what is going on in our lives after the next few months. We may move, we may stay. We do. not. know.
~Rhayn. While Will is away she takes on the role of helper. She didn't even fuss last night when I asked her to go to her room early so that I could watch Buffy alone. (Buffy is not ok for her to watch just yet, and I really needed some time alone because I was feeling anxious and freaked out.)
~Gwennie. She knows when I am sad and is there with a hug.
~Natalie. Can you believe she's almost 15 weeks old? She has been here long enough that I can not imagine our life before her. She loves Lily (see above picture). When she sees Lily she lights up and laughs loudly. She also wants to touch Lily's face. Lily on the other hand, is still not sure about Natalie. She'll lick her happily but that is about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...