20110523

Gratitude Monday

She saw I was taking pictures and ran as fast as she could, already smiling and ready for her close-up.
I really need to think of things to be grateful for right now, I am feeling ungrateful and its been a miserable morning because I had to get up at 5:15 to take Will to the airport. He's going to out of town until June 1st.

Ok, back to gratitude...

This week I am thankful
~that Will is only going to California for a week and not Afghanistan for a year.

~for Rhayn and how much she helps out.

~for Gwennie's ability to keep herself busy while I clean or do laundry. She is such an easy child.

~for a healthy, nearly 8 week old baby girl. I am totally in love with her, and often I feel a sense of calm washing over me by just holding her. I spend a lot of time staring at her in wonder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...