20100621

Gratitude Monday


This Monday morning I am loving these things,

  • Snacking on Goldfish crackers. I know, not the healthiest, but I love the fishes cuz their so delicious!
  • An evening out with Will. Our good friend watched the girls (actually he took them out for dinner and a movie!) while Will and I went out to eat at Cafe Lalibela (Ethiopian cuisine, yum!) Followed by a sunset walk around the Desert Botanical Garden. Will and I rarely go out together, and it was nice to spend some time with him. We plan to take the girls back next weekend for the Flashlight tour. Its really cool and I would recommend it to anyone. You learn a lot about the nocturnal and crepuscular (my word of the week) animals of the Sonoran desert.
  • Clean dogs. Gwennie and I washed our dogs this morning. I forgot how white Penny's face can be!
  • Swim lessons. Rhayn starts hers today and Gwennie in 2 weeks (unless there is an opening in this week's level 1 lessons.) Swim lessons get us out of the house for an hour four days a week. On the fifth day we have Summer Movie Fun! at Harkins. This week is Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...