I need to be more thankful, a good person recently reminded me of that, because I really do have a lot to be thankful for. I stole the gratitude Monday thing from a friend, I hope she doesn't mind.Pecan tree at my aunt and uncle's house. From this tree we have a pecan tree sprout. Its really cool.
This week I am thankful for:
- temperatures that will dip down a little once more before the onset of the triple digits.
- friends and family who love me even if they don't understand me.
- having a day with Gwennie and Rhayn getting a much needed "Daddy Day".
- grape vines that are growing, as well as tomatoes.
- having a good talk with Will about things we both want (and having him agree with me!)
- finding out that I do not have a cavity.
- writing about teenage experiences and being glad I am not that stupid anymore, and that nothing bad happened to me when I put myself in such danger. (More on this later, maybe if I can force myself to post the story of the one time I hitchhiked and the first time I drank, both awful stories I think.)
- Will's job, which allows me to stay home and be with Gwennie and hopefully the future birdy, with out financial stress.
Whew, that wasn't that hard. In fact once I wrote the first one the others came pouring out.