20100309

I wanna sleep... please?

Wow. I haven't had a lot to say lately have I? I have a lot on my mind and processing it all has been hard.

Last night a friend and I went to see Alice in Wonderland. It was awesome. Everything I thought it would be, and Johnny Depp's little jig at the end was hilarious. I can't wait to take Rhayn to see it next week.

At the movie I ordered a Caffeine-free diet coke. I wanted cola and sure I know Diet Coke is not good for you, but it was a special treat. I think that maybe, just maybe, the lines were crossed, because I was wide awake until 1 am and it felt like a too much coffee type of awake, too. Bleh. I am living on caffeine to make it through today but will stop consuming it in a few hours to hopefully sleep tonight.

I tossed and turned until about midnight when I came downstairs, made a warm mug of milk and watched Friends. I think I dozed off and on for a few minutes from about 9 pm, but I kept popping up like it was morning. It was miserable. Maybe I should have just gotten up and been productive, but I was sure I would fall asleep any moment, which I surely couldn't do if I were up doing the dishes or something.

Rhayn has ballet this evening, and I am doing childcare so can't take a nap this after noon. I really want to but I won't. Sigh, its going to be a looooong day.

3 comments:

Amie said...

I thought it was just OK. The CGI was awesome and there were definitely parts that made me chuckle (and don't get me started on the awesomeness that is Alan Rickman) but the story was...ehh... Glad you had fun though!

bodaat said...

Rich is having a hard time sleeping lately. He keeps waking up at odd hours and feeling wide awake. But he's not drinking any soda! I hope you get a good night's rest tonight.

Ryan said...

I really wanted to go but knew the time was too early for me. I was right as my family was sitting down to dinner at 6. Oh well. I love Johhny Depp. I'm sure I'll see it soon. Glad you had fun though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...