20060517

College ROCKS!

I decided that since my current class is ending in 1 week WHOO HOO!! There will be MUCH celebration WHEN I pass!) I wanted to take another class, but something "Fun" so I chose Rock History. So I am FORCED to listen to rock music from different eras and write reveiws, sounds hard, huh? I am looking forward to it, because I love music. This ought to be a fun and calm class. Not the stress that I am currently involved it...
only this weeks lesson and a final to go! And since its stuff I have already covered in a previous Biology class its been fairly easy (the hard part was that I had never taken chemistry. Maybe I should take that next semester? I wonder if they have an evening class at our local community college? I don't think that is one I would take online!)

2 comments:

Briep said...

me scott and stacey are taking ceramics!!!

leaner said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I always wanted to take some artsy classes. I hope when Bug is bigger I will be able to! Maybe this fall?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...